Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Master Quilter by Jennifer Chiaverini


The sixth book in the Elm Creek Quilts series, The Master Quilter by Jennifer Chiaverini did not disappoint.  It was very fun in that it addressed what I had felt were a few loose ends from an installment a few books back.  I just love these books.  Have you read them yet?  They really make me want to quilt.  As a matter of fact, when my cousin's wife sent out a call for quilt blocks for another cousin's wife who is suffering from a severe case of terminal cancer, I was more than ready to oblige.  I have to tell you- my quilt blocks were precious!  The only guidelines were size, background color and that they should have hearts.  I'm telling you, they were adorable!  Never mind- don't take my word for it.  Just look at these!



(I appologize fort the orientation- blogger won't let me fix it.)  I really hope our cousin feels our love.  And I might not have been so ready to contribute and confident in my ability if I hadn't been reading these books.  I really love them!

No comments: