Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen


The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen was the official book club selection for August.  This is the third book I've read by this author and can I just tell you?  I LOVE her books.  Her writing is always so fun and magical and whimsical.  Prophetic trees and books that magically appear and cakes that call to people.  It's all so wonderful- and by that I mean full of wonder.  LOVE THEM!

This book was no disappointment.  It was a very quick read- I started Saturday afternoon and I was finished by Sunday evening.  I have already recommended it to a couple of people.  I can't wait to discuss it in book club tomorrow night.  Pick it up.  I think you'll love it just like I do.  And while you're at it, pick up her other novels as well.  They are just as good!

I can't read her fourth novel!

No comments: