Sunday, March 29, 2020

What I've Heard- Let's Pretend This Never Happened


Well! After that last audiobook, I really needed something funny that would lighten the mood a little. Or a lot. 

Jenny Lawson was the obvious and perfect choice. Let's Pretend This Never Happened is one of those books that I always recommend to people and for a darn good reason- it. is. hilarious!

I wax rhapsodic plenty in my print review (see the link above) so I won't go on and on about it again here, but I do want to say how wonderfully Jenny reads this book. Is there anything better than a memoir read by the author? Except that Jenny doesn't just read this book. She sings it, she laughs along with you, she adds so much more value than even the print book can provide.

I love Jenny Lawson. I wish we were best friends. Read or listen to this now. You don't even know how much you need this in your life. So, so much.

No comments: