Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


In addition to the wonderful used book store in our library, we also have Bookman's nearby.  Bookman's is a local used book store with a bit of a funky edge.  I love going in there.  A few months ago I picked up Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.  I had read about this book on a few book blogs and I thought it would be interesting.  It is another YA novel, slightly in the vein of Twilight, but a little darker.  I didn't like it as well as Twilight, but it was a quick read and I enjoyed the story.  It has a sequel, Crescendo, and a third in the series, Silence, will be released this fall.  I'm in no hurry to rush out to purchase either of these, but I have put my name on the reserve list at the library.  It will probably be a while before I get the next one.  I'm number 64 on the list waiting for 13 copies.  It's a good thing I have so many books waiting on my shelf to be read!

No comments: