Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What I've Heard- The Girl Before


When I read The Girl Before by JP Delaney last year, I really enjoyed it. It was twisty and unexpected and just exactly the right amount of British. The audiobook was just as wonderful. It was really fun listening to this book because it had been just long enough that I had forgotten a lot of the plot points. I could remember that something creepy was about to happen, but not what. And I had totally forgotten the major twists which was absolutely perfect. I was able to enjoy all the excitement without any of the spoilers. From a technical perspective, the narration was wonderfully done with each of the "girls" having her own voice. That really helped keep straight the alternating timeline. 

If you haven't read or listened to this book yet, I highly recommend it.

No comments: