Monday, April 3, 2017

What I've Heard- My Name is Memory


Three years ago I read My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares and I really loved it. I gushed about it in my previous review and I'm so happy to see that I still love this story. What other strong emotion do I also still feel regarding this book? Impatience! I've seen this book described as the first in a trilogy, but still, seven years after publication- NADA! That might not be such a problem, but this book ends on a cliffhanger! With no resolution!

Ms. Brashares, I'm sure you are very busy and that you likely have your reasons, but you are killing us!

I found lots of comments on Goodreads about how desperate her readers are for a sequel, but we are left waiting. Is it annoying to not know what happens to these fictional characters next? Sure, but this book is still worth it. Read it, listen to it, whatever works for you, but don't skip it.

No comments: