Sunday, January 6, 2013

Grave Goods by Ariana Franklin

 
The Mistress of the Art of Death series by Ariana Franklin has recently become my new favorite series to recommend to other readers.  During our Christmas vacation, I read the third book in the series, Grave Goods.  Oh, these books are impossible to put down.  Unfortunately for you, dear Smart Girl, these books are mysteries and I would never risk giving anything away.  I will tell you that in this instalment, Adelia is sent to discover if a set of bones belong to King Arthur and Queen Guinevere.  Of course these things never go smoothly for Adelia.  Someone doesn't want her to know whose bones they are and they are willing to do anything to stop her.

These books are exciting and fun and I always get swept up in them.  The fourth book is waiting for me to pick it up tomorrow from the library and I can't wait! 

No comments: