Friday, November 16, 2018

What I've Heard- All the Harry Potter Books


It has been a while since I've posted a What I've Heard and that is because I've been very busy listening to ALL of the Harry Potter books as narrated by Jim Dale. I love these audio books. They are so sweet and wonderful and I get so happy every time I hear the intro music. I listen to them about every two years or so and it is always such a wonderful experience.
They make me laugh and cry every time.

I have heard that there are people who prefer the Stephen Fry narration, but I will always be a Jim Dale devotee. The way that he voices the characters makes it sound as though he is surrounded by an entire cast of actors. The experience is so vivid that I sometimes forget if a part of the story is something that is in the movies or only from the audio books. Even if you have read the Harry Potter series, and maybe especially if you have, I highly recommend spending some time at the knee of Jim Dale and absorbing the story anew.

No comments: