Saturday, December 17, 2016

What I've Heard- The Da Vinci Code


I read The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown, nearly ten years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest. It was a fun, fast- paced book full of interesting theories and it was perfect when my attention span wasn't as long as usual. I thought it would be fun to listen to the audio version and I was surprised about how much I didn't remember from reading it so long ago. The narration was good, it was well read. I did at times feel like the characters weren't sufficiently concerned with the passing of time and I don't remember feeling that way when I read it so perhaps that is something that comes out more with listening. If this is a genre you enjoy, I would recommend this audiobook. My husband also enjoyed Angels and Demons, but I probably won't continue with the series.

No comments: