Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Know I Am, But What Are You? by Samantha Bee



Okay, so I just couldn't do it.  I picked this book up in the bargain bin at Walmart for $2.98.  I didn't take that to be much indication because I've bought lots of books for cheap that I have loved.  This one, not so much.  I Know I Am, But What Are You by Samantha Bee was just not what I had hoped it would be.  I honestly only made it through three chapters.  I love Samantha Bee when she appears on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart  so I was really hoping I would enjoy her book.  It felt disorganized and a little like a road trip without an actual destination.  I just didn't get it.  Am I wrong?  If I am please let me know.  Since I didn't read much of it, I won't even add it to my "What I've Read" list.  Have you picked this one up?  What are your thoughts?

No comments: